• Ideal Education provider for International students – Industry relevant curriculum.
• More than 2000 students studying at ATMC in various IT and Business degrees.
• ATMC in collaboration with its partner universities offers Australian quality government university degree programs.
• Quality Higher Education in Information Technology and Business programs.
• ATMC has focused on student support – Its graduates are ambassadors for ATMC.
• To enable students to graduate with the skills for lifelong learning.
• To empower students to manage social and technological change in an international environment.
Highest Golden Key Awards
Good Results: ATMC has participated strongly in the Golden Key International Honour Society, with more than 20 of its students in each graduation achieving Golden Key Invitations. It is an academic honour society which recognizes and encourages scholastic achievement and excellence among college and university students from all academic disciplines. Golden Key members are connected to exclusive career opportunities.
The University of the Sunshine Coast
• USC is the only public University based on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland to earn five stars for teaching quality in the Good Universities Guide annually since 2007.
• Engage students and foster their curiosity.
• Facilitate student centered learning & teaching experience.
• Recognize student’s existing knowledge & experience.
• Enable students to become independent & life long learners.
• Provide a range of suitable learning experiences, including collaborative learning, where knowledge can be tested & explored; and respect & support the development of students as individuals.
USC CRICOS Code: 01595D